Tuesday, May 15, 2018

*REVIEW* Vanilla & Vice by Tabatha Vargo and Melissa Andrea

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl = Vanessa

5 Stars

Wow! Just wow! I call dibs on Zander right now. No one can have him but me. This book blew my mind! He blew my mind. Who knew you could get so worked up and the characters aren’t even having sex! 
Zander a sex addict becomes obsessed with the new hire Eden. He does everything he can to keep her at arms length. But how can he refuse someone like Eden? Someone who is smart, head strong and can hold her own. These characters are engraved on my heart now.  Leaving me hollow until the next book. Where we find out what is to come of our couple. The chemistry between these two hotties you could cut with a knife. 
This book was seriously a page turner for me. I could not put this book down. I had to know what would happen next. Would they or wouldn’t they? That is the question you’re left wondering with this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Wicked Vows Trilogy: Sovereign Brotherhood #2 Author: Jo McCall Genre: Russian Mafia Romance Tropes: Arranged Marriage/Enemies to ...