Tuesday, May 15, 2018

*REVIEW* Until You Series by D.M. Davis

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Alisa

5 Stars for both books

Until You Set Me Free
Until You Set Me Free is book 1 in the Until You series.  This book had me hooked from the very start and I was unable to put it down until I was finished.  The chemistry between Sam and Joseph is out of this world even though they both know that they are unable to pursue a relationship at this time.  The problem is that they are on different pages as to why their relationship needs to be on hold.  Sam believes that the charismatic, brilliant, soon to be millionare is too good for someone like her.  Joseph knows that he wants a future with Sam, but with her age and their career goals he feels it isn't the right time to be together.  When tragedy strikes they are both forced to reevaluate what they want in life.  

This book took my on a roller coaster.  I was heartbroken at times and on the edge of my seat with the suspense of what was going to happen next.  Full of hot steamy moments, emotional ones and some funny exciting ones this book covers everything.  

I can not wait to get started on book 2!

A must read book for sure.


Until You Are Mine
Until You Are Mine is book 2 in the Until You series.  This book picks up where book 1 left off and must be read in order.  Once again I was hooked from the start and couldn't put this book down.  The suspense of what was going to happen next was something that had me on the edge of my seat.  I was trying to guess but still taken by surprise.  I love these characters and the chemistry between Sam and Joseph is still explosive.  These two were made for each other for sure.  

Just like in book 1, I was feeling all the feels and an emotional wreck for what Samantha was going through.  She and Joseph still have a lot to work through but Joseph is not willing to give up easily.  

You will not be disappointed!  One click this series right away!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...