Tuesday, May 15, 2018

*REVIEW* Tacet a Mortuis by Amo Jones

REVIEW from Sassy Southern - Girl Vanessa

5 Stars

I’ve honestly been waiting for what feels like years for this book. Now that it is finally here I couldn’t wait to dive in. I told myself I was going to take my time and read it. To savor the characters and the plot. Yeah, that didn’t happen. I received the book about 11 AM and finished it at about 8 pm. It took me less than 24 hours to absolutely devour this book and I wasn’t even sorry about it. The way the author tells a story is epic. It just flows leaving you aching and wanting more. The story continues with Madison and Bishop. The secrets and the twists turns this book had. Was absolutely out of this world. The chemistry is still there between the two characters and it’s still so very hot. This book had my aching all over wanting to grab someone random just to scratch my itch. My only warning to the readers is that this book has some pretty dark elements. So if this is not your cup of tea. I would move on to another book. But if you’re anything like me you will love it.  I cannot wait for the rest of the series. I need to know what happens to the rest of the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Malicious Series: LA Defiance MC Series Book 2 Author: K E Osborn Genre: MC Romance, Forbidden Lovers, Forced Proximity,...