Thursday, May 17, 2018

*REVIEW* of Impossible Bachelor by Ruth Cardello

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Linda

4 Stars

Impossible Bachelor is the second book in the Bachelor Tower Series. Though it says it can be read as a standalone, I felt like I was missing parts because I had not read the first book. This book is Kylie and Ben's story. I loved Ben, he is a wealthy because he is a computer genius. Kylie is a successful lawyer who doesn't let men get close. She has always been this way to protect herself from getting hurt. Ben really wants Kylie to let loose and just enjoy the smaller moments. The biggest question is can Kylie let go of her insecurities and let Ben in?

I gave this 4 stars only because of Ben. I felt like Kylie  had to many walls around her heart to let Ben in. It was like Kylie didn't think any man was worthy of her time. When she finally realized what Ben done and that he had money she changed her tune. She was also hiding a secret, one that I really did not get or why she was even doing it. Maybe if I had read the first book then I might understand. Don't get me wrong I love a strong herione, but it was like Kylie just did not really care for men. 

If you have read the first book, then I am sure you will probably enjoy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Title: Of Claws & Chaos Author: M. Sinclair Genre: Romantasy Publication Date: April 23 rd , 2024 Hosted by:  Lady Amber's PR Bl...