Sunday, May 13, 2018

*Review* Merciless by Willow Winters

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Tina

5 Stars 

Wow!! Ok I am so late to the Willow Winters pleasure of getting your mind totally blown train!! But I will totally fix that and read some more of her books as soon as I can.  I absolutely loved this book!! It totally blew me away and I went in thinking I might have known a little bit about what might was going to happen and it all through me flew me for a loop!! Like Carter is so totally a badass alpha and not a man you want to cross in any way. But lord if that doesn’t just draw you in to him and his sexy self!!  And he’s a man that gets what he wants and he wants Aria, the daughter of one of his enemies. But that doesn’t mean anything to him. He gets what he wants no matter what, always! And he intends to break Aria til she doesn’t want to leave him. Will he succeed? Or will he just break her completely. All the pieces in this book come together perfectly to paint a beautifully dark and twisted picture. Her writing is superb and once you start this book you will not want to put it down until you have finished it. I highly highly recommend this book!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Back Beat Series: Heartbeat #1 Author: Ryleigh Sloan Genre: Contemporary Romance Trope: Coach/Student Release Date:  Septem...