Tuesday, May 15, 2018

*REVIEW* F*cking Shattered by K.B. Andrews

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Rebecca

4 stars

Jovi is best friends with Katie and has been for years. The two will be spending the summer apart as Katie is flying to Miami and Jovi can not afford to go.
Then in an instant Katie is gone and Jovi vows to finish a list of summer goals that the two created together that will push Jovi out of her comfort zone.
When Jovi meets a stranger named River Wilce, she has no idea that he will help her with her list and the two will heal together. But when secrets are revealed will Jovi forgive River?
This was a great book on healing and living life outside of your comfort zone.
I really liked Jovi and loved the list that she had created with Katie. I think all of us could take lessons on finding life outside the norm and pushing ourselves to discover and try new things. I was so proud of Jovi through the book when she crossed something off of her list and some of the things definitely required a lot of courage!
River was a great character and I liked how he helped Jovi with her list and supported her through things.
I figured out the main twist of the book a little before ½ way through the book but I was curious to see if I was right and how things would play out. I really liked what was revealed about the other list and I knew that things were going to fall into place like I wanted.

The end was great and I liked how things ended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Title: Of Claws & Chaos Author: M. Sinclair Genre: Romantasy Publication Date: April 23 rd , 2024 Hosted by:  Lady Amber's PR Bl...