Tuesday, May 15, 2018

*REVIEW* Breath of Deceit by Selena Laurence

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Victoria

5 stars

It was totally refreshing to read about Cian and Lila. I was so happy to be thrown in the mafia world, and by what an amazing author! I absolutely loved where she went with this story- it was so unique and I was totally engaged from the first page. 
I would have to say my favorite thing about this book was Cian. He fiercely wanted to protect his brothers, and had plans that included doing whatever he could, to protect them. As hard as that was, he also had to protect Lila-newfound systems coordinator. The two had immediate chemistry, and i loved the push pull that was created between the two. Though it’s hard to have such a weakness as love in Cians world-they finally make it work after some huge twists and turns. 
I’m truly excited for the next book in this series-everything about it was amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...