Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Darkest Perception by Shari J. Ryan

https://www.forewordpr.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/DarkestPerceptionConcept4.1ebook-663x1024.jpg
Release Date: May 17, 2018
Cover Design: MadHat Books


Synopsis

I was young, innocent, and looking to start my career in psychology. However, it turned out I was in the wrong class, with the wrong professor, at the wrong time. One decision to become an apprentice changed my entire life.
After being left with nothing, including my true identity, money, family, and friends, I was evicted from my apartment. I knew I’d have to run and hide while struggling with starvation, but then a shady job offer became an appealing option in the midst of my desperation.
I was fully aware of the risks involved, but I’m well versed in reading people and assuming their intentions. Therefore, I was confident I wouldn’t end up being that woman who ran into a trap that was decorated with luxurious accommodations and high-class amenities. I also wasn’t the type to reach for bait disguised as a gorgeous man with lust pooling in his eyes.
As it turns out, though … I was wrong about everything—almost everything.
I fell into the rabbit hole where nothing was as it seemed from the outside, and I had no clue I was the puppeteer of it all.

 https://www.forewordpr.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Darkest-Perception-Teaser-2-1024x1024.jpg


Giveaway
$25 Amazon Gift Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

      Title: Wolf Bitten (The Forbidden Mate Trilogy, 2) Author: Jen L. Grey Genre: Urban Fantasy, PNR Publication Date: April 18, 2024 Host...