Sunday, January 14, 2018

*REVIEW* Scoring Mr. Romeo by A.M. Madden and Joanne Schwehm



REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Tina

5 Stars 

WHAT!!?? What in the world did I just read and what in the world am I fixing to say!!??? Ok so I’m one of those that very rarely can decide which man I want in a series so I lay claim to them all.. I’m a book boyfriend wh*re and I don’t share!!! But I’m am claiming one in this series and it is Luca, Mr. Romeo himself!!!! Dear lord love a duck this book!!! Ok the first two were absolutely amazing but this one this one right here I don’t even have the words to properly describe how ridiculously perfect this book was!! And how some parts where like I was reading part of my life. I connected to this book so strongly that it had emotions coming back from years past and how lucky I was to find my Romeo. If you have a heart at all you will need some kleenex’s because there is some parts in this book that will pierce your heart and break it into a kazillion pieces. Bravo A.M. and  Joanne I do believe this is your best work to date and I can’t wait to see what else you two give to us. If you guys read just one book this week,month or year I highly recommend this book!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Back Beat Series: Heartbeat #1 Author: Ryleigh Sloan Genre: Contemporary Romance Trope: Coach/Student Release Date:  Septem...