Wednesday, January 17, 2018

*REVIEW* Man Flu by Shari J. Ryan

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Linda

5 Stars

This is the first book I have read by Shari Ryan and I am definitely a fan now. I will start this review by saying you should find yourself a nice, comfy, secluded place to read this book. There will be times you go...."did I just really read that". This book has it all!  There is so much I could say about this book, but honestly you just need to go ahead and one click it! 
Hannah is a divorced mother of a five year old little girl. Her ex husband lives next door with his new life like barbie. Hannah just wants to move on but life seems to want to screw her over, especially when the new temp at work is a hot ex baseball player named Logan.
Logan just wants a fresh start after leaving baseball for reasons he would rather forget. Now he has a chance with a new temp job and wants a chance with his new boss Hannah.
Logan and Hannah's ex both end of with the flu and on her couch it is all Hannah can do to keep her wits about her. 
I would recommend this book. I will leave you with 3 hashtags describing this book:
#manfluistheworst  #hotexbaseballplayer  #flattire

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Drunk on You Series: Love & Whiskey Series Author: Nikki Ash Release: May 23, 2024 Genre: Age Gap, Fake Engagement, Enemie...