Tuesday, January 16, 2018

*REVIEW* Hot Seal Bride by Lynn Raye Harris



REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Victoria

4 stars
Whew! Let’s start with the cover-can I get it in poster size?! It’s gorgeous! This was the first book I have read by this author, and I’m so impressed, I definitely am looking forward to more “hot seal team” books. 
I’m going to be honest-as a hater of all things cliche, I really didn’t have high hopes based on the title. I’m letting you know-READ. THIS. BOOK!!!!
 I absolutely loved Antonella and Cash. The two main characters balanced each other out so beautifully. Cash has rules when it comes to woman, and Antonella crashing into his life has left him questioning whether or not he needs to break his rules. With twists and turns chasing Antonella, and Cash’s inner monologue having a World War Inside his head, we’re left with an extremely action packed love story.  If you’re looking for a series with HOT alphas that will protect what’s theirs, make sure you pick up the stories by Lynn Raye Harris! 

1 comment:

      Title: Wolf Bitten (The Forbidden Mate Trilogy, 2) Author: Jen L. Grey Genre: Urban Fantasy, PNR Publication Date: April 18, 2024 Host...