Monday, January 15, 2018

*REVIEW* Besting the Billionaire by Alison Aimes


REVIEW From Sassy Southern Girl - Alisa

4 Stars

Wow!!!! This book was intense!  Full of suspense and mystery I was on the edge of my seat until the very end.  

Alexi and Lily are like oil and water and neither are afraid to play a little dirty to get what they want.  Both are after the same thing and they vow to do whatever it takes to win no matter what it does to the other.  Of course things start to change once the chemistry between them ignites and now they are faced with the dilemma of how to get what they want but still have each other.  

Lily is such a strong character and hearing her past and what she had to overcome made me love her even more.  Alexi also quickly became on of my favorite characters because right from the start I could see through his rough, tough exterior.  I couldn't put this book down because I had to know what was going to happen next.  There were so many twists and surprises that even though I tried to make guesses as to what was going to happen next I was still surprised at what really did.  

A must read book for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...