Wednesday, June 14, 2017

*REVIEW* Shadows & Silence by London Miller




4 stars 

Shadows & Silence is the second book in the Wild Bunch Series.  This book was definitely able to be read as a standalone but it intertwines with book 1, Crooks & Kings so if you read both books you get an even bigger picture on what was going on with the different characters.  

I love these characters and Winter has always been one of my favorites.  The way that the author ties all of these worlds together so that you are also getting glimpses of the characters from the Den of Mercenaries series as well as from this one makes this book full of surprises.  

This book is intense, from the very start I was hooked and on the edge of my seat.  There are so many twists and turns throughout the story that just when I thought I had something figured out I realized that there was so much more happening.  I went through so many emotions while reading this book.  There was excitement one moment and sadness the next.  The back stories of these characters is heartbreaking and learning about Winter's and Razvan's made me so sad for them.  There were also some super steamy moments!  Even though Razvan doesn't speak, he is HOT! 

This is a must read book for sure!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Title: Of Claws & Chaos Author: M. Sinclair Genre: Romantasy Publication Date: April 23 rd , 2024 Hosted by:  Lady Amber's PR Bl...