Friday, June 30, 2017

Frayed Silk by Ella Fields

Title: Frayed Silk 
Author: Ella Fields
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 30, 2017
Our marriage wasn't just in trouble—mere threads were all that held it together.
What was once my perfect happily ever after had dissolved right before my eyes.
I can tell you when it started to happen.
What I can't tell you is why. 
And after seven months of watching my husband turn into someone I didn't recognize, I'd given up hope in finding answers. 
So I decided to break his heart
... and he did nothing to stop me.
Warning: Contains cheating and other sensitive subject matter.
Ella Fields is a mother and wife who lives in the land Down Under. While her kids are in school, you might find her talking about her characters and books to her two cats. She's a notorious chocolate and notebook hoarder who enjoys creating hard-won happily ever afters.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Caelian Series: Dark Sovereign Book 7 Author: Bella J. Genre: Dark Mafia Romance Release Date: April 23, 2024 I had to run. It ...