Monday, May 22, 2017

*REVIEW* Somebody Else's Sky by Jessica Hawkins

4 stars

I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do until the next book comes out. My heart has been completely shattered by Jessica Hawkins, and I want it put back together-now! This book had so many emotionas laced through it, the burn is so slow you find yourself wanting to skip to the last chapter to find some kind of happiness for the characters but you don't want to miss ANYTHING.
This is the continuation of Lake and Manning, and sadly, Tiffany's love story. Lake has matured into an amazing character. I will absolutely, forever be Team Lake. Manning is coming out of jail being tormented by feelings for a younger girl, who's sister takes care of him and loves. Manning has never quite had what Tiffany offers him;a home, a family, etc. he finds himself lost in the comfort of Tiffany and torn as Lake is trying to live her life.
This is one of the absolute best roller coaster rides you will ever be on. This probably isn't the end you're hoping for, so be warned.  In my opinion, Jessica Hawkins has evolved into quite an amazing author through her books and this is by far her most brilliant piece of work. After reading this, I must admit she is a must one click author on release day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Caelian Series: Dark Sovereign Book 7 Author: Bella J. Genre: Dark Mafia Romance Release Date: April 23, 2024 I had to run. It ...