Wednesday, May 31, 2017

*REVIEW* Sexy Motherpucker by Lili Valente


5 stars 

Holy Hockey sticks!!! This book was hawt plus some!! You know this is my first Lili Valente book I've read but it's not going to be my last. I've already got the first book in this series, which btw are all stand alone's, that I will be reading asap. And then patiently waiting for the third book in this series to come out!!  I loved how this book started us out in the prologue of what happened before it set up the book perfectly.  Then the dual pov's and how you knew how Laura and Brendan both felt. You got to know the backstory and everything they had went through.  There were moments that I was literally laughing out loud at this book and so hard I had tears. And Chloe was the icing on top on this perfect cake. The secondary characters also added just that extra bit to this story.   I highly recommend this book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Caelian Series: Dark Sovereign Book 7 Author: Bella J. Genre: Dark Mafia Romance Release Date: April 23, 2024 I had to run. It ...