Monday, May 22, 2017

Review of Tyson by Kathy Coopmans


4 stars 
This is the first book I've ever read by Kathy Coopmans and it will not be the last. And even though this was book 3 in the series it is a standalone because I wasn't lost or confused but it did touch on the first two books and now I have a need to read them like no other!!! So I will say if you can read them in order do it....lol because you will want to..I'm guessing because I do.  Ok no from the prologue on you are pulled in to this story. I was anxious to find out everything that was happening and to find out all of the secrets.  The development of the characters was there and the backstory was let go during the course of the story. And the twist and turns that happened in this book I never saw coming!! The secondary characters were absolutely fantastic and love how they all have each others back. The only thing I was wanting was more to the ending and epilogue.  But I really enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more books from Kathy and I recommend this book!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Caelian Series: Dark Sovereign Book 7 Author: Bella J. Genre: Dark Mafia Romance Release Date: April 23, 2024 I had to run. It ...