Tuesday, May 23, 2017

*REVIEW* THE LINE by Amie Knight


5 stars 
This is Amie's 2nd book and I haven't had a chance to read her 1st book yet but after reading this book I am going to take care of that problem asap!!
She writes like a pro,like she has done this for years and has dozens of books under her belt! From the first chapter I fell in and was so invested that I did not put this book down til I was done except the times I couldn't see from the tears. This book is not an ugly cry but it will take you through your emotions and make you feel. And that's what you want from a book is to feel and boy Amie makes you feel in this book. The characters development moves perfectly throughout the story. And the secondary characters, oh lord some of those secondary characters you will fall in love with too,I did!! And they just brought the entire story together and I kinda hope some might even get a book of their own.  It also has dual pov's and I absolutely love dual pov's, those are my favorite book's.  I love Cole and Everly and you will too!! 
I can't wait to see what else Amie has in store for us and I highly recommend this book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Caelian Series: Dark Sovereign Book 7 Author: Bella J. Genre: Dark Mafia Romance Release Date: April 23, 2024 I had to run. It ...