Thursday, May 25, 2017

*REVIEW* Completely Captivated by A.D. Justice



5 stars 
Wow just wow!! This is unlike anything A.D. has ever wrote but it's just as good. I actually wish I could give it more than 5 stars and the name Completely Captivated is the perfect name for it because I was. As soon as I started reading I was captivated by the story and I couldn't put my kindle down. Aaron and Christa and Jared and all the others will just wrap you around the fingers. You will fall in love with all of them. You will get mad and want to smack some of them. You will get to know them as they get to know each other. And they are many pov's and I absolutely love that. This book is very multi-dimensional and you will laugh and cry and enjoy so many emotions.  I am already planning a  reread that is how much I loved this book!!! And I hope that we see books from other characters in this book because there is so many that I love. I am also surprised to say that this is actually my favorite A.D. Justice book now and I never thought that Intent would be replaced but it just has. So I highly highly recommend this book!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Caelian Series: Dark Sovereign Book 7 Author: Bella J. Genre: Dark Mafia Romance Release Date: April 23, 2024 I had to run. It ...