Tuesday, March 28, 2017

*REVIEW* TORMENTOR MINE by Anna Zaires

5 stars!!
Wow!! This book had me so wrapped up from the first chapter to the last!!! I was hanging on every word wanting to know what was going to happen and how is was going to happen. Loved the dual pov's that you get so you know exactly what is going on with both Peter and Sara. What they are thinking and what they are feeling.  This was such a different twist on the dark romance and I really didn't know what was going to happen.  I was totally invested in this book and didn't want to put down. It does leave you hanging but not in a cliffhanger sort of way. And I cannot wait for book 2!!! This is the first book I've read by Anna and she has just gained a fan!!! I'm am going to check out the rest of her books and while I do that you guys go read Tormentor Mine I highly recommend it!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...