Wednesday, March 29, 2017

*REVIEW* Ghostfaced Killed by M Never

4 Stars

I can't begin to explain to you how excited I was for this book. I have read almost all her books and she has yet to disappoint me. This one is no different. The chemistry between Baz and Stevie was so hot. It was coming off of the pages. Their relationship from the start will leave you drooling. You will be reaching for more batteries or the closet person who can give you pleasure. Trust me the scenes were that hot. Once you pick up this book I guarantee you will not be able to put it down. While reading make sure to have plenty of uninterrupted time. You will not want to be distracted or disturbed while reading. It will leave you wanting so much more out of these characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Back Beat Series: Heartbeat #1 Author: Ryleigh Sloan Genre: Contemporary Romance Trope: Coach/Student Release Date:  Septem...