Tuesday, March 28, 2017

*REVIEW* Begging for Bad Boys

4 Stars

This box set as a whole was good and I really enjoyed it. These books seemed fast paced and  I loved how steamy this bad boys. Each book has a different story line and each bad boy had a story to tell. These were new authors to me and I look forward to reading more from them. I was glad I was able to review this because I found some great new authors. 
I found that each couple and their story were original and seemed to have their own struggles before finding their happiness. It would be hard for me to pick which one is my favorite. I would definitely recommend this box set if you are looking for hot alpha males that know what they want and how to get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

      Title: Wolf Bitten (The Forbidden Mate Trilogy, 2) Author: Jen L. Grey Genre: Urban Fantasy, PNR Publication Date: April 18, 2024 Host...