Tuesday, February 28, 2017

*REVIEW* Under the Bleachers by KK Allen


4 Stars

Under the Bleachers is the first book I have read by KK Allen. You never know what to expect when you read a book by a fairly new author but I was surprised how good this book was. I have not read the first story and both books can be read as a stand alone. I do think however it would have helped with some of the background to this story,
This is  a sports romance.
Monica is working for a PR agency when she meets Zachary. Monica has had a hard past especially with relationships so she doesn't really think about Zachary as in long term. Zachary doesn't give up so easily when it comes to something he wants and Monica is definitely something he wants. 
This book was well written and I would recommend it. I will definitely have to check out the first book and look forward to reading more from K.K. Allen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Devious Beloved Author: T.L. Smith Genre: Fake Marriage/Enemies-to-Lovers Release Date: April 23, 2024 Cover Design: R...