Tuesday, February 28, 2017

*REVIEW* Bless Her Heart by S.J. Sawyer



5 stars

Ok when I heard this book was about Jake Roberson I was very skeptical about whether she could make me love this douchecanoe or not. I mean she turned me around on Shelby so I had faith but Jake was so much worse than Shelby even thought about being. But I love being proved wrong or was I? You will have to read to find out if Jake redeemed himself or not but I will tell you that this book is so worth the read. The curve balls that S.J. threw in this book not just with Jake and Cassie but with other couples as well....let's just say mind blown!!!! I am already looking forward to the next book and I just finished this one!!!! This is one of my favorite series and she could write a 100 books in it and I still wouldn't get sick of this series, that'd how much I enjoy it. To get the full effect of this book you definitely need to read the series but it is so worth it.  I highly highly recommend them!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Devious Beloved Author: T.L. Smith Genre: Fake Marriage/Enemies-to-Lovers Release Date: April 23, 2024 Cover Design: R...