Monday, January 30, 2017

*REVIEW* Becoming Mrs. Lockwood by K.I. Lynn

Becoming Mrs. Lockwood by K.I. Lynn





5 Stars
Wren Bradford, 18,  is on vacation with her mom Karen in Las Vegas and spending an awful amount of time by herself. When a chance meeting with an older man named Weston Lockwood results in a quickie wedding Wren has no idea how much her life is about to change.

Wow - I wasn't sure where this book was headed but I was hooked from the first page to the last one.

I know that there will be some people with issues with the age difference between Wren and Weston but I honestly thought it was dealt with super well. I graduated high school at 17 so I was already on my own at 18 and that could be why I didn't see as much of a deal with it as others may.

I loved Wren and the fact that she really didn't want the marriage and had no idea on who Weston even was. She did fall for the man and not the "name". The difficulties she faced were real and the tension between her and Miles was huge. She was brought into a world that she knew nothing about and she faced so many obstacles, such as Natalie.

Weston was another great character but in his goal to not involve Wren in his stresses he drove her away and realized how much he was going to lose, eventually. He had to deal with a lot of pressure and really wanted to protect Wren.

There was so much against Wren and Weston and the pressures they felt were made so believable and you were really hoping that they could work everything out. I loved so many of the other characters, such as Charlotte and Julia.

I loved how we learned more and more about the characters and the importance of love above all else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Devious Beloved Author: T.L. Smith Genre: Fake Marriage/Enemies-to-Lovers Release Date: April 23, 2024 Cover Design: R...