Tuesday, February 23, 2016

*REVIEW* Hell on Heelz, An Asphalt Gods' MC Novel Coming from Bestselling Erotic Romance Author Morgan Jane Mitchell

Review for Hell on Heelz by Morgan Jane Mitchell

5 stars

This is a a story in a series. But it could also be a stand alone. I didn't read any of the previous books in the Asphalt God's MC Series. I absolutely loved this book, and the characters. I caught myself rereading some parts cause I was like what.... Edie aka Rage is just a kick butt take charge woman. She's struggling with her husband having an affair, loosing her kids and then becoming an alcoholic because of it. Her husband not only cheated on her but continued to do it after he said he stopped and the girl was way younger then Edie. Mud who is part of the Asphalt God's is having issues of his own with his brother but he is just as yummy. You read about a lot of different named Groups in this book. That might be the only reason if you wanted to read all in the series. But I feel like even if you read it as a stand alone your gonna want to read the next book that comes out. This book didn't really close up the story between Mud and Rage. This book had fighting, murder, sex and I laughed at parts of this book. I can't wait to read the rest of the books in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  If You Loved Me Brianna Remus Publication date: April 26th 2024 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance My parents would lose their m...