Friday, December 18, 2015

Review of Tattooed Scars by Alicia Rae

Tattooed Scars (Tattooed, #2)Tattooed Scars by Alicia Rae
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 beautifully scared stars for this second book. So I've been rather impatiently waiting for this book! I absolutely fell in love with Tattooed Emotions and couldn't wait for the next book and Alicia Rae didn’t disappoint! Although now I will be impatiently waiting for March 2016 for the next book!!! It absolutely amazes me that I can have a book hangover from 2 books in the same series but that is what has happened. With Raelyn and Damien past and future playing against them will there love be strong enough to work through it or will they walk away from each other. Ok so I don't want to tell you much about this book because you really truly need to read both of them to get the full understanding of why I love these books so much. So I highly recommend both these books and know I will recommend the next one due out in March!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Nights of Ink & Blade Nikita Cassidy (The Rift Chronicles, #2) Publication date: May 9th 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy Everythin...