Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Review of Forgive Me by Kaithlin Shepherd

Forgive Me (Callaway, #2)Forgive Me by Kaithlin Shepherd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really love reading about the Callaway family and was excited for this next book in the series. I really liked getting to know Cole and Jamie in Make Me Whole and couldn't wait to hear about Drew and Amanda's story in Forgive me. While there were still areas that drove me crazy, like how long Drew and Amanda danced around the idea that they both actually wanted to be together before they finally figured it out, I still enjoyed the book. One thing that I couldn't understand though is why Drew wasn't at least a little mad at her for leaving him all those years ago. He never really lets Amanda know what leaving did to him.

The author even throws in a pretty surprising twist towards the end of the book just when I think everything is getting ready to end happily ever after. You have to read to find out what it is!

I can't wait to hear more about this family and will be looking for John and Abby's story in the future!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...